Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I love ....


I love whiskey and sake. These alcoholic beverages on the picture are very, very, very good! Of course, I have this whiskey with rock. It is the happiest moment for me. I recomend them for you!
But, there is a big problem. That is these are very very expensive. If you are interested, please click on the link.

The Glenlivet
Hakkaisan



By the way, have you ever had DOM PERIGNON?
I don't like wine. So, I didn't think it tasted good when I had it.
But, DOM PERI is not so expensive.
Christmas comes soon. If you have a good time on Christmas with your friends and your honey, plese drink it.

If you can, this Christmas will be on a memorable day for you.

See you tomorrow!! Bye!!

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

I like sake, too. My regular sake is Takasimizu from Akita, but there are many microbrewery sakes from Akita that are excellent, too.

I notice that not many Japanese seem to know about Irish whiskey. The Irish (and the Iraqis independently) invented distillation. The world's oldest whiskey is Bushmills, since 1608 and probably older. It is the only whiskey I really like. You can easily drink it without a chaser. Try it! http://www.bushmills.com/