Wednesday, April 26, 2006

nice to meet you

Hello.Nice to meet you.
My name is rina sumino.
I am a student of Hirosaki University.
I am interest in human body and keeping healty, and majoring in medicine.

I was born in Shiga prefecture.
(It is famous for Lake Biwa,which is the largest lake in Japan.)
I had lived there since I was a junior high school student.
When I was a high school student,our family moved to Tokyo because of my father`s transfer.
So my high school,Toyama High school, is in Tokyo.
(By the way,do you know GOTAIFUMANZOKU?
It was a best seller a few years ago.
The book says its author went to our high school.
But I don`t meet him because he is senior by more 3 years.)

I belong to badminton club.
It is difficult and hard for me.
The next day I played badminton I have a muscular pain.
But playing badminton is interesting for me and the club makes my school life very fun.

I won`t only play badminton but also study hard.
And I want to be good at speaking and wrighting in English.
I have tonsilitis so I can not speak now. But I`ll try to do my best in this class.
Thank you.








No comments: