Tuesday, April 25, 2006

self-introduction

Hello,Mr.Philips.
My name is tuyoshi tokitou.
I am a student of Hirosaki University.
I am majoring in medicine.
My school register number is 06M1050.
I am 22 years old.
I entered another University three years ago.
I majored in engineering.
Then, my father suffered from cerebrovascular accident.
Through this experience,I decided to be a doctor.
I droped out and prepared for the entrace examinations.
At last,I passed the Hirosaki University.
Now I am enjoying my school life.
I am interested in THE BEATLES.
My favorite song is She Is Leaving Home.Do you know?
The lyrics and music are very beautiful.So,I like it very much.
My favorite sport is kendo.I belong to kendo club of Hirosaki University.
I have been playing kendo for 11 years.
What I hope to get out of this English class is how to write correctly and logically.
I am not goot at English.But I want to speak well and write correctly.
I will try my best.Thank you.

No comments: