Thursday, October 19, 2006

Let's start!

Now I start this blog,I'd like to do various things.
First,I want (maybe everyone wants too,)to improve my English skill. This is one of the reason why I have chosen English ⅢB class.
Second,I hope Ican acquire the way of thinking by English.This reason is similar to first reason,but what I'll start is"blog",this isn't formal! So I want to know jokes and smart expressions too.
Third,I like someone who are smiling.If somebody become smile by my writtings,I'll feel very nice.
Those are what I want to about blog.

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

You can sign onto the blog anytime and write about what you want. You don't have to wait for an assignment. The assignment is just the minimum. But the more you write the better for your grade. (^_^)/

You want to know some English jokes? OK.

A man ran up to the front desk of a hotel and yelled "Quick! Call me a taxi!"

"Very well." said the man behind the counter, "You're a taxi."

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Mr. taxi?
Oh,I like this. This is easy!
I'm going to use soon♪