Monday, October 16, 2006

what I'd like to blog about

I don't have my own computer. So I'm not familiar with computer. I know a little thing about blog; I just know what is blog and how useful and convenient it is.

My major is medical. So I'm interested in modern medical technology and medical cures. I recently read news about an organ transplant on situation that money had changed hands in Japan. Many blog gave their opinions about this case.In their blog, I got new problem of medicine in Japan.

I want be a doctor. To be a good doctor, I need a lot of ideas about medicine. To read them, I have new aspects of ideas about medicine. When I start my blog, I'll write my idea about medicine as possible as I can.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

You can sign onto the blog anytime and write about what you want. You don't have to wait for an assignment. The assignment is just the minimum. But the more you write the better for your grade. (^_^)/

Everyone is interested in medicine, to some extent or other. We all need to go to the doctor sometimes. So tell us what interests you.