Friday, October 13, 2006

What I'd like to blog about.

I have some interesting things which is computer, chemistry, shopping and so on, so I think that would like to blog about these things.

If I write about computer, I think good that writing about how to make homepage.
Because I can only use HTML:Hyper Text Markup Language, CSS:Cascade Style Seat and little PHP:Hypertext Preprocessor.

Ah, I forgot one more.
I think good that writing about daily life.

Anyway I think that we should select contents that we can write easily.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Please blog about computers. Blog about daily life and other things of course, and there will be assignments for the blog during the class, but do teach the other students about computers. I know some html, but no php or CSS. If you could help the other students I'm sure they would appreciate it.