Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Self-introduction

First, I'm sorry I didn't write this massage sooner.
But I couldn't understand properly how to use this blog.

Now, let me introduse myself lightly.
My name is Ayaka Shibasaki, and my hometown is Ami.
Ami is in Ibaraki prefecture, amd near Tsukuba city.
Do you know Tsukuba city?
My birthday is February 19th, so I'm 18 years old now.
My major is the education in elementary school.
But I want to learn not only the education in elementary school but also that in other school.
For example, junior high school, kindergarten, and so on.
My hobby is listening to music and I'm a member of the a cappella club now.

I can't have confidence in my ability of English now, especially writing.
But in this class, I want to try to develop my ability of it.
And anyway, I want to enjoy this class.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Thank you for your introduction. It was very nice. Yes, I do know Tsukuba City. I have even given a lecture at the university there.

Just keep practicing and your English will get better.