Wednesday, November 15, 2006

English Blogs

We're going to see an English movie, the day after tomorrow,aren't we?
I'm very interested in it. Even if I forgot the title of the movie^^;
And I'm so looking forward to see with you, I coudl't sleep well... So I was seached English Blogs.
First, I like these photos...here, be.jazz.
Second,do you like dogs? And more, do you like siberian husky? If you are so, you should see HERE!! They are unbelievably pretty.
Please see these site, and wait Friday♪

3 comments:

opal cho said...

Hello! The Day After Tomorrow is a really really sad movie! Ok, I shall not write more spoilers in case you're really expecting something cool! Haha. Anyway, dogs are cute in my opinion. I like terriers and chihuahuas. Heard of them before?

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Hello!Oh,the movie is so sad? Then,I may cry in public(^_^;)
And,yes,I like every dog very very much!Of course I like both,too.Toy Poodles are also cute,I think.How about you?

Moandji Ezana said...

Hi,

I'm glad you like my photos!