Thursday, February 01, 2007

English and Me in the Future...★

I want to be a police officer, because American army has come to my hometown in last year for operating X-band radar. Therefore, it has decided to establish special police box there. So I want to work at there. Police officers who work at there need English ability. If I can be a police officer and work at there, I'll use English. So I need all skills , but especially need speaking skill, I think. Of course,I must speak formal American English.
I also want to trip many countries. I may trip to abroad this spring vacation. But it's not sure.....I want to go !(><)

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

What makes you think the US Army speak formal American English? (-_^)

You may need to learn some of the special military jargon. Also there seems to be a military accent that people from different parts of the United States pick up in the service.