Friday, February 02, 2007

Last message

OK, it's time for your last blog message. Please put your best assignment from this semester up on the web for the rest of us (and the rest of the world) to review here.

If you can put up a picture, please illustrate your paragraph or essay. Try to find some links that would be good for your essay, too. In other words, make it into an Internet essay, not just a class assignment on paper.

Here's a photo of my daughter and me some years ago when I visited Professor Jan Vansina of the University of Wisconsin. He's from Belgium and is one of the founders of African history.



BTW, my grandmother went to the University of Wisconsin but she didn't major in history, she studied economics. The economics department at the University of Wisconsin was very famous at that time, when John R. Commons was the head of Department.

2 comments:

noriko said...

I'm surprized at picture,because your daughter is younger than I thought.
She is very cute**And I think you met a great person too.

Anonymous said...

This is an old picture, and my daughter is in college now in America.

I thought I looked older now than I did in the picture. Thank you for not thinking so. I'm flattered.