Thursday, May 17, 2007

Continued from previous message.

Third,My golden week was soccer,soccer,and soccer!!!We had an away game in Akita.I woke up at 5:00 AM and we left for Akita at 6:00 AM.It took 3 hours and a half each way for a car!!!I was completely tired of it.The game score(vs Akita) was 2-1!We won!However on the way home(of course for 3 hours and a half)we were realy exhauseted on our car..........
Last,I'd like to write today's review on 'SESAMI STREET'.In japan 'OKAASANTOISSHO' corresponds to 'SESAMI STREET',I guess. In this TV program, instructers teach 'A I U E O......'and'1 2 3 4 5........'to children in front of TV and sing and dance with them. I myself would often be looking forward to watching this program in my childhood.This program can inspire children' writing and listening ability,imagination and creativity to think, speak and act actively for themselves.'SESAMI STREET' have the same effect,I think.Colorful pictures on the program inspire children' eyes,the characters' voice inspire their ears,and their repeat after characters inspire their mouths.Thus both programs can help children develop their ability.I strongly believe that more and more these TV programs for children should be broadcasted instead of meaningless variety show programs because it is children that carry Japan in the future.

No comments: