Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17,2007.I'm very very sorry for having piled up blog assignments!!!

I'm very very sorry for having piled up blog assignments for a long time!!!From now on, I'll post messages and comments very very frequently because I realize regular practices are very important! So,though long time have passed since IIIB English Class Blog had started, please allow me to join this blog.I'll be really happy if I can join this blog members!Then I'll post my first message with my best effort!
First,I'd like to introduce myself.My name is 'Shoichi Kitano'(handle name is 'shoichi+').I'm from Osaka.Osaka is very big city,as you know,so it is convinient for us to live there.However I'm used to be fed up with noise from cars,people,advertising and so on.I would often feel messy!So it is very confortable for me to live in Hirosaki now!People are kind,air is clear,mountain is wonderful and star is beautiful.I'm strongly thinking that it was right to enter Hirosaki University.Now I belong to medical soccer club.I practice soccer in this club 4 days every week.So my university life is very busy but very enjoyable.I still have a lot of what I want you to know about myself.So please speak to me in class.
Second,this blog will be useful for us if we post a message about our daily life,as NY said in this blog too,and comment at least your previous and latter message.How do you think?

No comments: