Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nice to meet you, everyone!


Hello!
My name is Takefusa Tarusawa. Please call me "taru".
I'm from Hirosaki.
Hirosaki is known to beautiful cherry blossoms in spring and also lots of snow in winter.
Of course my favorite season is winter. Every year I look forward to coming winter because I can enjoy skiing in snow-covered mauntains.
In addition to skiing, I like to play billiards and darts.
In these days, I began bicycle rides. It's really fun! As I'm beginner, I know nothing about my bicycle...

I'm majoring in agriculture and life science. I'm very interested in biology, especially the structure of the DNA.
In the future, I want to engage in the researches of life science or medicine.
I belong to the iai club. Do you know "iai"?
If you have any interest in the iai, please talk to me. Of course in English!! :D
I hope that we enjoy learning English and we get along with one another.
Thanks!

No comments: