Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Romeo&Juliet

How are you?
I was happy to watch Romeo&Juliet and I was moved.
The movie is said to be a masterpiece,so I think I should watch it in order to enlarge my experience.
I hope they can go to Heaven together and live happily.
I think they were great because they carried out their love.They didn't change their mind.
If I were Romeo or Juliet,I couldn't kill myself.I might search for another love... Their power of love was very wonderful,I think.

A quirk of fate was cruelty.If a messenger was a horse or other animals that could run faster than a donkey,Romeo might be able to get the very important message.If Romeo had waited a little more,he might be able to notece thet Juliet was alive!So the end was very sad to me.

I would like to buy the book,Romeo&Juliet.
See you.

No comments: