Thursday, November 27, 2008

The country I want to visit.



The country I want to go most is the United States,Alaska!


As you know, Alaska is a state of America.

I want to go there. Because I want to watch the aurora.

I like the objects coloring the night sky. They are very beautiful.

After watching the aurora, I will go to hot springs since Alaska has it a lot.

I wonder such low temperature is very pleasant for soaking in hot spring.
Alaska has some place which has glaciers.

They are so magnificent!!!

There are so many peculiar animals.


They are caribous, Arctic foxes, bisons and so on. Uh...but, of course there are dangerous animals too...grizzlies, wolves and polar bears.

...Be careful!!!!!!!


Like this, there are beautiful auroras, clear air, warm hot spring, magnificent glaciers and charming animals(sometimes dangerous)!
But this time I could not find cookings of Alaska. Next time I investigate, I want to find Alaska's cookings.
I wonder I want to go to Alaska early...

No comments: