Thursday, November 27, 2008

I want to go to Paris!




I have never been to abroad・・・




But,I want to go to France,Paris.!






This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower.It is 324 meters high.Very tall and beautiful!!









It is a wine and cheese as for France!


I like cheese very much,especiall camembert!!


I want to drink wine when I am over twenty~








This is a picture of the Champs-Elysees Street.It is decorated with the brilliant Christmas illuminations.






Paris has many see sight spots.
I'd like to go on a tour of France once at least!!





If you want to know more about France,check this site,please.
http://www.cahierdeparis.com/

1 comment:

Richmond Hill said...

Ah, Paris. This city is one of the many cities most travelers and soon-to-be backpackers want to go to. It's also quite popular for retirees who'd like to embark on their travel odyssey; they want to see many places here before settling down for retirement.