Sunday, December 07, 2008

My favorite season

My favorite season is summer, and I have three reasons about it.



First, there are my birthday and it’s day is the best happy day for me in a year. Some friends have already begun to work, so it is not easily for us to meet frequently. Although, when it is my birthday, they always send an email me or call me even if they are busy and tired.



Next, I don’t like the cold. I don’t feel like going out; and besides I would like to keep warming myself at a kotatsu. Other reason I don’t like winter is that the train time table sometimes fell into disarray due to the snowstorm. I have to commute to school by train because I live in Akita. So, if the train stop, that will be a big problem for me.


Third, in summer I can eat a lot of vegetables. My grandparents grow them in my garden. There are various kind of them, and I like tomato, pumpkin, corn, and broccoli. Those vegetables are harvested in summer. In short, summer makes me happy and it is the most comfortable for me to live.

No comments: