Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter's enjoyments

My favorite season is..um..I get confused. Which season I like the best? Every season have each good point. But I think winter is the best.
Because I like snow. It is very white. The White Christmas is so beautiful. I think most people think so. If there are the Christmas illumination, it will be more beautiful.The another reason I like winter, I can enjoy enjoyment particular to the winter season, er, especially the new year holidays. In that holiday my family enjoy eating New Year dishes(oseti). A lot of Japanese eat oseti in new year holidays.Those cookings are so delicious.I like to eat mochi(rice cake) with walnuts paste. Even though I don't like solid walnuts. Which do you eat rice cakes with? Bean jam, soy sauce, soybeans flour... I want to eat early!
We can do snow sports is the reason too I like winter. I like to ski. It is so exciting for me! I always go skiing with my father and my brother. This winter I want to go to some ski area in Aomori because I've never been to any area in Aomori. I am looking forward it. However I hope it snows early... Because I can't ski unless it snows...
Like this winter has lot of enjoyments.
Although changing the subject, it is winter in Japan now, but it is summer in the southern hemisphere. If I have a chance to go there, I want to see a Santa Claus surfing.

No comments: