Monday, May 11, 2009

My Golden Week

Hallo.

I'm sorry to be late for writing blog.

Well, this time I will write about my golden week.



This year's golden week was very good and very bad.

Why I said so, becouse I caught a cold in last few days of golden week.

(I got well today...)

I couldn't do my homework in these days, so now I'm very busy to do that.



However, first few days was very very fun!!

I returned to Osaka to meet my hight school friends

and saw Takarazuka opera.

The reason of going to Osaka this time was that my friend performed Takarazuka!

She was very nice and Iwas very happy that she's dream came true.

As I saw her shiny smile, I thought that "I also have to do my best".



Such being the case, I must work hard to finish my homework.

Today I finish writing.

Please take care of your health.

No comments: