Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A story of my teacher

This story is about my teacher when I was highschool sutudent.

The teacher's name is Emo.(It's his nickname.) He is a math teacher. I met him when I was second grade and he was my classroom teacher.
When Isaw him,I was surprised. He has a round back and beard. Not only his appearance but also his character was unique. And his math class was so fanny. He uses a pointer. However, he used three pointers in the vector area. ''These pointers mean three dimensions area!'',he explained.

I was very confused with him first but I gradually know him.

When I was worried about entrance examination, he gave me an advice.
''Throw away your prejudice to win the test. You should take a load off your mind and you always make effort. Relax!''
His advice makes me fine.

I want to be a person like him which gave a advice.

No comments: