Friday, June 05, 2009

My favorite place



Hello. Today I will introduce my favorite place. It is Sapporo.

I have ever been to many places; Sendai, Utsnomiya, Omiya, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kagoshima, and so on.

But Sapporo is the most beatiful and attrative place in Japan for me.

In winter, it snows very much and is very cold. But the snow scene is worth seeing.

In summer, it is cool and the weather is fine. Because the humidity is low, you will feel very comfortable.

Many attrative events are held there, too. Sapporo snow festival, Yosakoi festival, and the beer garden at Odori Park are the examples. During these events, many people come to Sapporo from all over Japan.

I want to visit this place again in the near future.

I strongly advise you to visit here.

No comments: