Friday, October 09, 2009

blog home work vol.2

It's argument about time to take my interest as expected, but if it's that, a companion is being limited, so different talk is done.
I was hearing the music born from a black people and so-called "black music" from a junior high school. I also like "hiphop" very much at the inside. Little, the person who hears is criticized with "noisy" in Japan.
" I think as noisy?? you got served lol". It's wrong to have just listened to certain music and estimate the whole. Originally, hiphop was used as a message for social criticism. Since it was now, it became little. But the song which still included a message in society isn't little and exists.
But a minority (hiphop) tends to be slighted absolutely because something as a mass psychology acts on Japanese.
Everyone matches up, and Japanese hears "pop music". Everyone also supports that a television and a newspaper. There is a good song, but "pop music" is that to hear only that and criticize other musical culture would be a problem for certain.
I'd like to hear the opinion which is from the view point of the person who hears "pop music" about this.

4 comments:

Professor Philips said...

Where's vol. 1?

primordial BH said...

I make a mistake in self-introduction, and a blog has edited its own self-introduction. I'm sorry. Should it be written?

Haruna Kon said...

I never much know about "Black Music". However, I love some of Sean Paul's songs. I always listen to his songs when I drive. My parents sometimes complain to me that his songs are very noisy, but I don't care.

miohashimoto said...

I had not thought that " Black Music" are criticized. If I am criticised when I listened to my favorite music, I don't care without being trouble for people.