Tuesday, October 13, 2009

blog homework 2

"What kind of part-time jobs do you want to do?" It is my suggestion. The reason why I choose this topic is that some of you are going to start part-time job for the first time probably. Perhaps you have already started any part-time jobs, but I think some students would like to start something. However, there are many types of part-time jobs. For example, serving, office work, a home tutor, and so on. What kind of part-time jobs are you interested in? Have you ever experienced any part-time jobs? If you have some opinions, please tell me (^^)!!

In this connection, I'm going to work at supporting center of a freshman 2010.

2 comments:

Haruna Kon said...

I'm looking for a part-time job now. I'd like to work part-time in a movie theater because I like movies very much. Incidentally, I used to work part-time as a cashier in a supermaket when I was a high scool student.

miohashimoto said...

I'm looking for a part-time job, too.I have never experienced any part-time job. I want to go abroad during(?) I am university student,so I have to save money.I'd like to look it by this year.