Thursday, October 15, 2009

blog homework2

I'd like to suggest that "Why do we belive Character Judgement by blood group?" or "Why do we have some stereotypes about blood group?" Character Judgement by blood group is very popular among young people in Japan, however, people in a different country are not very interested in blood group. Surely, it is impossible to judge the character of the individual by blood group because there are only 4 types in blood group. Then why Character Judgement by blood group is so popular in Japan? In my view, the guess of Character Judgement by blood group is almost right. For example, group A blood is punctual, group B blood is selfish, group O blood is rough, group AB blood is strange and so on. Incidentally, I am group B blood. I suppose that it depends on you whether to belive or not, all things considered. If you interested in this topic, tell me your opinion.

2 comments:

miohashimoto said...

I am group B,too! Ocassionaly,I'm not willing to tell people it.I don't like being consented that I am group B. However, when I read "explanation of B", I agreed content of that book(^^;)

Keita Tonosaki said...

I'm group A(^^;)Probably,as you said, I'm punctual because most people say so. However,I'm not always punctual. Therefore, I agree with your opinion.