Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Apples



Talking of autumnal fruits, we find persimmons, grapes, pears, apples and so on. I like apples the best of all autumnal fruits because apples have some advantages as compared with the other fruit. First, apples are beneficial to your health. As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Second, you can use apples all kinds of food. For example, put a slice of an apple into a salad, grate and put a piece of an apple into a curry and so on. Third, you can process apples such as apple butter, hard cider, cider, apple cider vinegar etc. Therefore I think that an apple is not only delicious fruit but also useful one. Do you agree with me? And what is your favorit autumnal fruit? Please tell me.

1 comment:

miohashimoto said...

I agree to your opinion. I like apple, too.Therefore I'm glad that I live in the Tsugaru dinsract is especially noted.