Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Autumn


Speaking of autumn, I remember the best season for reading.
However, I don't read books so much (^^;)
The reason why I chose this topic is, I'd like to have a custom of readind book.
A professor of this university said, "It is decided in your university student whether you have a custom of reading."
Therefore, I have decided to start reading something at the best season for reading.
However, what kind of books should I read? Do you have anything you recommend?
If you'd like to have custom of reading, too, you should miss an opporyunity, the best season for reading.

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

Hmm. Recommend a book? Some people read books to escape, others read books to learn things, others read for the mental challenge of mysteries.

Maybe you should decide why you want to read before you can decide what kind of book you want to read.

miohashimoto said...

I always don't read books, but I go to the library in Hirosaki University. Sometimes I saw interested books and read. I read books without type of it.