Thursday, November 05, 2009

my hometown Gosyogawara


My home town Gosho
gawara is quite famous area in Aomori. When I say on the map, it's in the location like the top.


The station is such feeling. It's the very small station compared with Hirosaki, but everyone is gentle and the station employee is kind. There is a shopping area where I'm degrading around the station. It was very conspicuous before, but a shopping area was just obsolete by establishment in a supermarket.


But there is also something which doesn't change from the past. That's a traditional entertainment in an area and local specialties. Local specialties are introduced this time. There is a lot of one which used apple mainly, but local specialties are also doing pottery making as the one which dried and dried rice cake as rice cake and "tugaru kaneyamayaki". " The tugaru kaneyamayaki" is very beautiful, and there is elegance very much. I have wine, jam and juice in local specialties of apple. My grandfather is growing apple and is making juice and jam. The depth different from an over-the-counter one and the sweetness can be tasted. I think the place where I play is a place good for a little but elegant person in the country.

No comments: