Friday, November 06, 2009

poppin'

I'm dancing. The genre is called "poppin'". Sound is expressed to play muscle of a body literally. It's better to see an animation more than the explanation is heard." poppin'" is the break dance loved from the past. Yourself's, sound can be expressed as you prefer, so as you have your individuality, it would be able to be a fascinating dancer more. If you interested, lets talk.





The person who put on striped clothes is the dancer I like very much. He's Korean, a handle name, "poppin' ds". His expressive power is free and the tedious dance on the textbook street isn't made fascinating. His home page is put.

his HP:poppin' ds!


I'm also playing other street basketball. Street basketball is the basketball which removed a rule from basketball. The work one considered is used, so the individuality is also asked this about. When this is also interested in you, I and talk, oh, I shoulder.





cool!!!!:D!!!!!!

No comments: