Thursday, January 07, 2010

What I did on vacation

On New Year's Day, I went out for a New year's sale with my sister. When we arrived at the department store, many people lined in front of the store though it was snowing. We bought clothes and convenience goods cheap at the sale. However, we were very tired because we set out early in the morning. In the evening of the day, I and my family visited my grandparents' house. We had excellent dinner and had a good time. Of course, I received some New Year's gifts. Did you get some New Year's gifts?



Do you know that THIS IS IT(Michael Jackson's film) is going to show again from January 9 at WARNER MYCAL CINEMAS in Hirosaki? I'm looking forward to seeing Michael Jackson on the screen again.

2 comments:

miohashimoto said...

I got only one New year's gift and I send it only one. I'm going to send more New year's gift next year.(^^;)

Professor Philips said...

I got Christmas gifts. Does that count?