Thursday, February 04, 2010

How do you expect to use English in the future

Today many foreigners live in Japan and the population of them are growing more and more. The elementary school children must learn to it when they are 5 or 6 grader in Japan.I was interested in foreign countries when I was six years old probably. Also, now I'm more do and I know about foreign countries. I want to be good at languages, English and Chinese, and to find a job which use languages in the future. Therefore I hope to study abroad and there are two main chance to think that.

I remember seeing foreigners for the first time clearly even today. I saw them when I went to Amorinebuta to see the sights.Then I was six years old, and I was surprised that they were there and spoke in English. Another I moved to Misawa city and I met many foreigners every day. So I become to be conscious of them and I know about the world.

I want to study abroad during spring or summer vacation. I often hear this: Hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it once. I'm very interested in foreign countries, and I have studied foreign countries, for instance, American, Chinese,New Zealand, Korean, Thailand, and so on histories and cultures since I started elementary school. But I have never visited these. I need to learn by experience and I want to go abroad to study. Also I hope to travel in English speaking world. If possible, I go to New Zealand to study or travel because I studied of New Zealand society and knew about attraction of these.

Thus I hope to go abroad to study because of two main experience by chance and my curiosity.
I need to polish my English and to more learn about the state of the foreign countries.

No comments: