Friday, February 05, 2010

How do you expect to use English in the future??

I think I'll use English by daily life in the future. The conversation is too high ranking, so there are conversation on the net and one on which even a physical thesis was written in English again mainly, so I'd like also to use it for the translation.

The world is internationalized by development of the internet and development of the movement means now. The culture various ones talk with a national person, and which isn't only small culture in an own country, an other country, they seem able to enjoy themselves, it was. That has various ways, but they're youtube and my space that I like it. I talk much by the conversation for which English which wasn't English along grammar and was omitted and a slang were frequently used. Abbreviation quite is here and is fascinating on the internet.

Science and engineering is a major originally, so I don't find interest in the work which made the translatress and English a major, but I think I'll use it much by daily life.

1 comment:

ミッチ said...

それはいいよ!
You’re english wriging is really good.
僕はカナタ人です、そうして九月に弘前大学へいって、留学生に成りますから。僕のブログも見てください。英語を書きました、でも頑張ってください。
じゃあ、また!