Wednesday, November 30, 2011

About my favorite food

Good evening.
Today I will introduce about my favorite food.

The food I like is cookie. Cookie tastes nice. I like sweets very much, especially they are great!!
Below is a recipe about cookie I often cook.






Material
wheat(85g), sugar(30g), butter(50g)

1.Thaw butter at room temperature.
2.Mix this butter by a spoon until they will be creamy and add them sugar till they will be whitish.
3.Add this cookie dough wheat and put together. After that, form them stick form.
4.Roll a plastic wrap and cool them in a refrigerator for an hour.
5.Cut about 4cm and broil them the oven which was preheated by 180 degrees for 14 minute.
6.Finish!


Anyone can arrange them easily, for example, add cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and more.
They taste very good, please cook at your will.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: