Saturday, December 03, 2011

My hobby


 I have several hobbies: reading, listening to music, traveling, watching movies,eating, shopping ...etc! Today, I'd like to introduce one of my hobbies. It's watching scenery! I like watching sea, mountains, forests, sky, town scape, walking dog... and so on very much. Even if it is rainy, although I feel uncomfortable, I think the scenery is beautiful. Whenever I go out, I try to look up the sky. In Hirosaki, I can see Mt. Iwaki anywhere. It is magnificent!! But I haven't climbed Mt Iwaki yet. I'm sure the view from the top of that mountain is wonderful! I plan to do it next year :) Next February I'm going to America to study. The  foreign scenery must be exciting ! Also I'm looking forward to taking airplanes. I like taking airplanes because, you know, the out view from a higher position is very good! I'm excited to think  just about it. Thank you :9