Tuesday, November 08, 2011

about my major



I belong to the department of education. I study English. In this course, I can study English linguistics, British and American literature, English communication, English pedagogy, comparison culture and so on. English is difficult! But it is very interesting!



My dream is to become an English teacher. So, I belong to this course.



When I was in junior high school, I met a great English teacher. It was this time that I decided my dream. This picture is my junior high school.



I want to be a great English teacher like my teacher in junior high school. I think that I need experience. So, I'm going to study abroad in a couple of years. I want to go to Canada or New Zealand. I believe that this experience is useful to improve my English!




THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSITY in Canada





AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY in New Zealand





No comments: