Friday, November 11, 2011

About My Major



     I am in a Pedagogy of English major. In this major, we can study about how to teach for children, how to give a guidance or advise and so on. As you can see, its characteristic is specialized for the student to be a teacher.
     Of course my dream is to be a good English teacher, because till now I have met great English teachers. They taught us intently and cheerfully, and all of them supported us to search and make one’s dreams. I experienced that, therefore I want to be so too.
     In addition I want to work at Akita, because there is my native place. But Akita is one of the most popular and difficult place to be a teacher. That is why I study hard and make my dream come true!

1 comment:

Michael R said...

Thank you Kumiko. My name is Michael and I'm writing from Australia. Good luck with your studies "keep it real!"