Monday, December 26, 2011

About Movie



My favorite movie is "Laputa:castle in the sky"This movie is one of works being made Studio Ghibli.This is very famous.So,this is broadcasted often.Recently,this is broadcasted on TV.
I especially like musics.The musics used in the movie is beauiful and fantastic.All music drive people imoressive.Especially,"KIMIWONOSETE" is the most wonderul!Meny person sing this song.This music is chorus song too.So,this is one of standard chorus song.

Studio Ghibli make many wonderful makes.I look forward to making new nice makes.

1 comment:

Moon said...

ah! nice choice.. Your blog is nice...
I feel shame coz i'm too lazy to update my blog...

btw..you have a nice choice of movie here.. I have the whole collection of home alone sequels..^^

nice to meet you.