Monday, December 26, 2011

About movies

Good morning.
Today I will introduce about the movie I had interested in.


This is the movie, a title is "Tsugaru Hyakunenn Shokudoh".
It released on April 2nd, 2011. I watched a little later. This movie describes being in emotional turmoil of a protagonist's self, kindness of people, and a thought of being succeed to from generation to generation.
A stage of this movie is this place, Hirosaki. Beautiful sceneries in Hirosaki appear in this movie. I am from Aomori, and I find in something congenial to myself.
Now it is not showing, but DVD is selling. Please watch it once.

This is URL of an official Web site.
http://www.tsugaru100-movie.com/

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Les Publica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Professor Philips said...

Thank you for this. I think the movie would make a nice souvenir from Hirosaki. I also hope it increases tourism.