Thursday, April 19, 2012

Self-introduction

 Hello! My name is Syu Kotate. Nice to meet you. I'm from Akita.
 
I'm senior student. I'm interested in international trade. I will write 卒論in English. I want to improve my english by studying in this class. 
 
 My hobby is watching sports (especially NBA and MLB), playing sports(Basketball,Baseball,Tennis, cycling, skiing ),reading manga ,listening to music, taking a picture,  traveling.
 
 I belong to cycling club in Hirosaki University. We go for cycling in weekend. We go for Lake Towada, Mt. Hakkoda, Sirakami-Sanchi, etc. We go for tour in Summer vacation. I went to Hokkaido tour in 2009 and Tohoku tour in 2010.I think cycling is the best way to watch beautiful scenery. If you want to take  a picture of beautiful scenery with a camera, You should buy a new bike.
 
Thank you for reading !

No comments: