Thursday, April 19, 2012

self-introduction

Hello, I'm Minami Fujieda.

I have become a graduate school student, this year. 
When I was a university student, my major was humanity (international society) and studied about spiritual religion.  And now, I'm interested in Afrian religion and society.  For its study I have to read and write something in English.  So I take this IIIB class. 

I like book (comic too), movie, trip, drinking, eating, sleeping.  If you have any recommendation about these, please tell me and talk with me.  My favorite novelist is Miyabe Miyuki.  Do you know her?  She wrote various types novel, modern, fantasy or period piece.  And recently I read "Millennum - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - ", it was very interesting.  I went to see the its movie too.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in next class.  See you.

No comments: