Friday, October 19, 2012

Restaurant in Hirosaki


Hay, do you like to eat some nice food?
If you want to do so, just ask me!

I always think where I can get good taste food here in Hirosaki and I'm sure that there is here low price or nice food.
In last week, I asked a professor of product design whether there are the restaurant in which we my friends and I can be satisfied in visual or sight.

And we could finally go to the restaurant "Ginsuisyokudou" (in Japanese:銀水食堂)

The restaurant is actually a old japanese kitchen.
So if you look for old dear Japan, you must be pleased there.

This photo was taken in last week and this Tonkatsu-Teishoku costs 700 yen.
Besides the rice was soooooo big bowl.... I could'n eat it up...


The location is Kaji-machi near the Kakumikoji (street name) which is in front of Nakasan.


In internet you can NOT find this kitchen ;)


See you later!


Azusa


No comments: