Thursday, December 06, 2012

Snoooow!!!・∀・

  Good evening, this is Misaki.

  I live in Hirosaki since April, so I don't know winter in this town. Therefore, I was almost slipping on snowy street. But the view is beautiful... . I like trees covered with snow. I lived in Shizuoka Pref, I seldom see snow.
  I'm interested in winter sports. I have not play any winter sports so much. I tried to skating in my hometown, but I couldn't. I only walked on the skate link. I wanted to practice much more. There was not enough time. So, if you know some nice skate links or other winter sports, please tell me!
  In winter, my uncles, aunts and cousins usually get together at my home in Shizuoka, so I'm looking forward to go home. And there is my birthday in February. Maybe I have to learn many things about the cold weather in Hirosaki, but I like winter.

  The winter music I often listen to. ↓ I like this speed. 

  Thank you!

No comments: