Thursday, December 06, 2012

Winter Day

 Hello. I'm Chieko.

 I like winter because it snows. Some people says that they hate snow, but I like snow.They say that if snow falls, they get wet, they slip, and they can't walk. But I think snow is better than rain because I can brush the snow. I can't brush rain and I don't like walking under an umbrella.

 Though the view of snowy day is very beautiful, snow is sometimes terrible.


 It is beautiful, isn't it? But sometimes...


 Sometimes snow is driven by the wind. But, it is still OK. 
 In my hometown...


 Wind blows much harder. We sometimes can't see anything and we can barely walk.

 Although we have to have a hard time in winter here in Aomori, I still like winter. The largest reason is...in January, I celebrate my birthday! So I have some kind of feeling of familiarity. Actually, I feel familiarity also with snowstorm. My mother says that on my birthday, it always turns into a snowstorm!

No comments: