Saturday, November 30, 2013

Self-introduction and About My Hometown
Self-introduction and About My Hometown

Hello, everyone! My name is Ryunosuke.
I don't know how many times I introduced myself in this class :) But I'm doing again.

I'm majoring the engineering. I like to make some works; illustrations, 3DCG models, motion graphics and so on. Recently, I started the programming with Processing. Processing has a great graphical feedback so I think it's one of the best languages to learn at first.

I'm from Aomori. I was in Aomori for 18 years and then I came to Hirosaki.
Aomori has a huge object, called Asupamu. Asupamu is characterized by its trianglar shape. It looks like a big onigiri for Japanese.

[ ONIGIRI (Not Asupamu) ]


In addition, Nebuta Festival is famous for its exciting music and graphical objects. Aomori city's Nebuta and Hirosaki city's Neputa are completely different. Natives are proud of each festival; natives of Aomori insist that Nebuta is the best, natives of Hirosaki insist Neputa is the best. So if you disrespect them in front of natives, you will be killed by them :D


- - - - - -

Ryunosuke
My Website

No comments: