Thursday, November 28, 2013

Self Introduction


Hello everyone! My name is Ayano Saito.

I’m sorry I didn’t write this sooner but I don’t know how to use it.

 

I was born at Hirosaki.

Do you like here?

Hirosaki is famous for good apples and nice cherry blossoms.

I hope you find that Hirosaki is a charming city.

 

My major is educational science, studying education in different points.

I want to study system of education and history of education and I would like to be a teacher.

However, I haven’t decided yet that I’d like to be an elementary school teacher or a junior high school teacher.

 

My hobby is visiting café and enjoying tea and coffee.

I recommend “Tea and Coffee Company”. Have you ever been to the shop?

It sales tea leaves and coffee and it is near Nakasan.

You can buy various teas and also you can enjoy drinking tea, coffee and cakes.

Let’s try it!

I like listening to music and painting pictures,too.

 

I'm looking forward to seeing you in next class. Thank you for reading. See you!

No comments: