Thursday, December 05, 2013

I'm from Tochigi prefecture

Good evening!

I'm from Tochigi.
So , let me intoroduce Tochigi to you!

 
 





















Here is Tochigi prefecture.

Tochigi has rich nature and mild climate.

My home town can access to Tokyo less than 1 hour. So, we can enjoy rich nature and city easily.



Well, I'll show you famous things in Tochigi.















This is "Nikkou Tousyouguu".

This shrine is dedicated to "Tokugawa Ieyasu" who established Tokugawa Shogunate.

This shrine was registered on UNESCO's World Heritage List tenth in Japan.
And about 2 millions of people all over the world visit this shrine every year.















This is a strawberry called "Tochiotome"!

Tochigi has the largest strawberry production in the country.














This is "Aiskaga school".

This is known for the most oldest university in Japan.

I learned that more than 3000 of students learn in this school in around 1550.

Xavier introduced this school as the most largest university to Europe.






















Finally,  this is "Sanomarukunn".

The other day, "Weak mascot character Grand Prix"are held.

More than 1500 characters entried The Grand Prix.

There, Sanomarukunn won the first prize!!

Incidentally, this character is my hometown's.

 

No comments: