Monday, January 13, 2014

my winter vacation


I'm sorry to be late.

My vacation went by very quickly.
I have two memories in particular.
First, I went to ION SHOPPING MALL in Kashiwa on December 28th.
I like train trip, so I took a train.
I enjoyed shopping and browsing at many stores very much.
I got a very cute knit hat.
I had such a productive day.

Second, I visited some shrines and a temple at the beginning of the new year.
This is an yearly routine of my family.
My family go to the horyuji temple just after the turn of the year and go to the each temples of ichidaisama, which means enshrining animal symbols.
I was born in the year of the Boar, so I casted a paper fortune in hachimansama, resulting in average good luck.
I'll hang tough this year as well consulting this fortune 😊

No comments: