Wednesday, January 15, 2014

About These Movies

  Hi, everuone.

   I`ll write down about movies itroduced in the class. It is presure to see review about these movies on the Internet.

At first, 

MIB

   For me, English leaner?, comedy is difficult to understand because I can`t tell the funy scine. But this is one of the movies that I to watch movies in English. In this connection, the other movie is Pirates of Caribbean.

Connected with black suit,

BLUES BROTHERS

 


   This movie`s mosic is so cool. And, this also contain a dirty. If you are not cut out for this, I don`t recommend this.
  And Ray Charles played in the Blues Brothers.

Ray 


   I haven`t watched this. After knowing this movie, I serched about Ray Charles a little. I had admireed him because he was facing with handicap and his music is soulful. My view to him has changed.

   There are more good movies (It`s a Wonderful Life!, Shane...)!




No comments: