Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DVD or video


Hi.
Last lesson we took on Friday was so exciting, wasn't it?
I did not know Mr.Phillips has such a huge number of DVDs or videos.
I expect these were just a tip of an iceberg in his collection, because you know, he is quite high intelligence person.

Anyway, one of the best movie is MIB <3
You might hear the name and watch this before because main cast, Tommy Lee Jones, is so famous for coffee's commercial as a alien and you have seen it just once, I am sure.



Including 1 to 3 seasons of this movie, my best is the last series, MIB 3.
You may think what is different from those 1 and 2, I cannot tell here because I want you to wait and see.
However just remember, MIB3 is the end ( it is beginning in fact) of this series.

Moreover, what I want to watch recently is "Goodbye bafana".
I wonder if Mr Phillips showed me this, but I just remember there was the movie related to Nelson Mandela.



When I was in high school, I could know him on textbook.
I consider it could be some destiny things to meet him.
Because our high school was a quite unique, and we could learn a lots of international incidents in class such as gender, conflicts, famine, food or distinction including Apartheid.
I could know who he is and also how he lives in a life, for me, he is one of respect... no, sorry I cannot say here, I feel he stands close to god.
Without him, I am sure there would not stay present South Africa now.
Unfortunately, he died last year, but he is still living in my heart forever.
That is why ( sorry, it might not be the answers...) I want to watch this.
If you have time or not,  I strongly recommend to watch.

Thank you.


No comments: