Thursday, January 23, 2014

MIB

 Good evening everyone. I'll write about MIB.


 The series is based on the urban legend 「Men in Black」. Men in Black is a private agency. This agency is some kind of extra terrestrial surveillance corporation. Then one of the best agency named "K" is recruiting for a new agency. He finally choose a police man "James Edwards." James start new life as the agent "J". "K"and"J" work together, but....

  This MIB was opened to the public in 1997 in the United States, and few months later opened to the public in Japan.

  My first watch was on TV when I was about 10 years old. I like Will Smith who played J since I watched this movie.  I like the character. What J says and thinks are always a bit off the point. So he was chosen. MIB needs no common sense. K also liked him.

 And MIB's tools will arouse our curiosity. Most interesting tool is "flash." If you watch the red flash of the tool, you will forget some memories of the period MIB sets on the tool.


I don't think there are someone has never seen this fantastic movie. If there are, I recommend that you watch it.

goodnight
yuya terui

No comments: