Thursday, January 23, 2014

something about movies

Hello!
I’m very sorry for my Long time no see in the blog...


Today, I’ll talk somethig about movies.
For a long time, I have wanted to watch some plays or movies of Shakespeare.
I know Shakespeare is really famous for dramatist and poet.
Unfortunately, I’ve never watched his works.





last Wednesday, my dream came ture!
I was very happy and very exciting then.
Last Wednesday, we watched “Hamlet”.



It is kind of tragic drama and it is written by Shakespeare.
Hamlet is the prince of Denmark.
His father is killed and took over his throne by Hamlet’s uncle.
Hamlet tried to take vengeance upon his uncle.
The last seems very sad.





For example, “Much Ado About Nothing”.
Do you know that?



I did not know about the work before watching a TV program the other day.
In that program, a Japanese girl went to the school of musical in the U.S.A. and she prepared stage design of “Much Ado About Nothing” that student of the school play.
This is the reason I know the works and I’m interested in it.
I don’t know about it very much, so I cannot write the summary in the blog, sorry :( 
This URL is the program I saw.
Please check it.
http://youtu.be/Cy6Y5dfT8F8



I want to watch it as soon as possible but I will have term-end exams next week and I have to study.
I will watch it after the exams if I have enough time to enjoy it.
Try it, you too.


Thank you for reading!
See you tomorrow class and have a nice dream :)

No comments: